Friday, May 20, 2011

{this moment} & Feel Good Friday 4/20/11

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.




************************


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  The Charter School is a GO!!!!


2.  Only one more week of getting Kaylee up for school!


3.  Today is my cousin, Brian's, 18th Birthday!


4.  5 rooms completely Spring Cleaned!


5.  Softball game tonight!  I love watching those girls play ball!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Laken. Give the girls a squeeze for me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.