Thursday, May 5, 2011

{Shop Updates} ~ 5/5/11

Each Thursday I am going to dedicate a post to updating you on what is new and/or restocked in my "Colletta's Kitchen Sink" etsy shop.

First is are two brand new items for the shop.

The "Becca Wristlet", as shown in yesterday post and can be found in the "Totes and Bags" section of my shop.



Next are crocheted mug cozies.  I have a bunch of different colors.  You can find them in the "Mug Cozy" section.



I also added some more burp cloths.  Each set has two different prints.  They can be found in the "Baby Accessories" section of the shop.



In "Baby Pods/Cocoons/Hats", I've added a "Pesto" Pod and Cocoon as well as a "Cream" Cocoon and a "Baroque" Cocoon.


This next week, I want to work on some new aprons.  I have some Patriotic fabric that I think would be great for the upcoming holidays.

I'm also going to be working on some new patterns for photo props.  I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.