Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse Challenge

By memorizing Scripture, we can have instant access to God's Word. His guidelines for our lives as well as great comforts are with us wherever we go and whatever we do.

My challenge to you, my beloved readers, is to memorize the following verse this week. You can also pass along this challenge to YOUR readers. After all, the more people hiding God's Word in their heart, the better this world will be.

Scripture Memory Verse 8/29/10-9/4/10

"He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1: 13-14

Don't forget to let me know how you're doing and make sure to come back next week for a new verse.

5 comments:

  1. Another great verse! Happy Spiritual Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great verse to memorize. My memory is so bad, it's been awhile since I tried to remember a verse.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good verse to memorize and recall when we're feeling "down". We need to remember we have been rescued. Thank you for this encouraging post.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true...Very good verse...
    Joy & Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really does come in handy when you can pull a scripture from memory to help you out or encourage you in a time of need.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.